October 19, 2010

Cuatro Anos?


Look at this hottie!
It's been 4 years since I married the hottest man on the earth. :) In some ways I can't believe it's been that long, and in other ways, it seems so much longer. I can't really remember what life was like without Judd, and I don't want to ever know. I don't think I really knew how happy our life would be together or that it would keep getting happier and better. He's FOR SURE the best thing that has ever happened to me. I LOVE YOU JUDSON T WESTGATE!

To celebrate the happy occasion, we went to Lake Tahoe for a few days. It was so relaxing and beautiful.
While we were on the beach, these ducks came RIGHT up to us and decided to snooze underneath our lawn chairs. Judd didn't think it was very funny and kept trying to get them to go away. I laughed the whole time. I loved that they were sitting with us like puppies or something.

I'll post a few more pictures later. We had so much fun and it was SO nice to spend so much time together! I'm pretty sure we won't be able to spend that much time together again until Christmas break and I loved every single second of it. Happy 4th Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

Maghann said...

Yay!!!! Glad you guys got to have some major R&R TOGETHER :)

Becca said...

Wow! That long?! Happiness for you two! Such a cute couple!
I love anniversaries...especially when Zach and I get away! Glad you enjoyed it!

Wardles said...

Happy anniversary! It sounds like you had a great time! I'm so happy he makes you happy. I wish I would have had a chance to get to know him! You deserve the best Beck!