October 03, 2010

what are you gonna be for Halloween?


So I decorated for fall/Halloween today. I'm soooooooooo excited. Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year? I have a student who is equally excited. He got off the bus on Friday convinced that it was already Halloween since it was October. He kept saying, "Hey Bailey (Sue's daughter that so kindly volunteered in our classroom)it's Halloween!" and when he got on the bus to go home, he was sure to wish us "Happy Halloween" a few times. :) Okay, so maybe he's more excited. But I have an excuse. I have a major dilemma. I have no idea what to be!!! I have come to realize that I'm pretty picky about the Halloween costume thing, and I have yet to have a year where I really love my costume. That needs to change this year. What oh what should I be? I want to be something funny/cool. I want to look really cute in my costume. I want it to match with Judd. I need it to be fairly easy and cheap. I have searched the internet and have yet to find something that I think Judd will agree to. Maghann and I came up with some pretty funny ideas, but Judd said no. Why doesn't he want to be bunnies? Sheesh. Anyway, if you have any grand ideas, I will be a captive audience. Help!

3 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

I think you and Judd should go as Dora and Boots. You would be Dora. Or, if Judd is adverse to being a purple monkey, he can be Diego, Dora's cousin. I love that you even changed the music on your blog!

Becky said...

haha. Dora and Boots would be awesome! I'm thinking he'll say no. :). He wants to be a skin head. How do I match a skin head? haha

Wardles said...

dave and I have been everything from rednecks, Little Red Riding hood and the big bad wolf, ironman and pepper pots and punk rock stars. There are a few ideas. This year, Maggie is going to be Wordgirl and Dave and I are going to the villains. I don't know... you'll think of something great though!