September 24, 2010

productivity I am doing it!



I think I am finally getting back into the groove of going to work each day and still being productive when I get home. Those summer breaks sure do spoil me. I forget how hard it is to not just pass out once work is over! This week was a good week though! I made it to the gym most nights and did something around the house after the gym. I spent a minimal amount of time checking blogs and facebook :). It feels so much better to be productive. I've found that if I have a routine (clean the toilets on Mondays, laundry on Tuesdays etc) I am less overwhelmed and therefore more productive. So...yay for me! I think if I keep it up for a month, I should definitely deserve an awesome treat. What should I motivate myself with?

2 comments:

Maghann said...

Snicker Bar Fondue...with Me!!! jk...you get that anyway. You should go get Glitter Toes!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember how hard that was - going to work every day, coming home, making dinner, getting the house in order, having a teeny bit of down time, going to bed, and doing it all over again the next day. Exhausting. Of course, I'm at home now and it all sounds exhausting to do right now, too! :) Keep it up!