July 07, 2011

Really

I really need to update this more often. But I just have been having a hard time thinking of things to say. I've been having lots of fun this summer so far, but nothing really has happened that I feel like blogging about. I haven't seen any movies that I feel like talking about. I am currently reading mommy books and don't really feel like writing about those. I want to try to avoid turning my blog into a baby reporting system, so I really don't want to only blog about the prego stuff or the baby once he's here. Hence, the lack of blogging.
So anyway, just so you know, I still check your blogs, I'm still alive, I'm feeling pretty good so far and I found a summer job! Yay. It's kinda like glorified babysitting and doesn't pay well, but it's better than nothing. We've set the baby's room up for the most part and it still kinda weirds me out to go in there and realize that we have a baby room in our house now. I've been spending a lot of time with my bestie (Judd) and it's been the best. I hate when he has to go back to school. :)
We had fun on the 4th, just hanging out at home. We bought some AWESOME fireworks. haha...they were pretty ghetto, but we didn't want to spend much money. Perhaps I'll post pictures when I'm not feeling so lazy.
We haven't decided on a name yet, but we're trying new ones out each day. The little guy is growing well, kicking and moving like crazy and making me look large and in charge.
So anyway, there's an update...boring as it might be. I'm gonna make a goal to be a bit better about posting things more often. Hopefully I can find things that inspire me to blog about :)

6 comments:

Maghann said...

Here's some inspiration - blog about me!!!! :) I'm glad you and Judd get to spend a lot of time together again before he goes back to school - I think it's cute you did ghetto fireworks to celebrate together :) I really need to be more like you and get my baby room done...I feel the nesting coming on - da da daaaaaaaa!!!!

Rachael said...

Congrats on having a boy I didn't even know you were prego, let me just warn you that boys can be crazy yet so fun....you know I love reading about prego stories and preparations for the baby and so on...you have Tons to blog about, your life will never be e same again after this little one joins your family.

Ashley said...

I would LOVE to see a belly picture! You can blog about that!

Becky said...

Oh Ash-- unfortunately this girl does not do belly pics. But let's hang out and you can see it in person :)

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Glad to hear things are going well! If you do blog about baby, that's fine with me. I find that if I don't write baby stuff in my blog, I don't write it anywhere, and it's forgotten all too quickly. Just a thought! Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I swore my blog wouldn't become all about baby either, but I'm afraid it did! :) They're all-consuming, turns out. But who doesn't love reading about a fun little baby? Boys are awesome!