February 22, 2011

your mom!

Don't have much to say....just thought I would start posting more so that people might actually read my blog again. I think lots of people might have given up on me. Or maybe everyone has just given up on blogging...'cause a lot of you people aren't updating your blogs enough for me. But I am loyal, so don't worry. I keep checking even if you haven't posted anything since Halloween (Brindee).

I am getting spring fever SO BAD. I need a vacation. I need a break from work. I need warm weather. I wish I could go to Cancun. Or Hawaii. Or Florida. Even St. George would be okay. Anyone want to take a road trip down to St. George? I have next Friday off. We should totally make a girls road trip to St. George. I never see the hubby anyway. Any takers? :)

I had to go the the dentist yesterday to get some cavities filled. I hate the dentist. No offense to anyone who is emotionally tied to a dentist, but I always feel super ripped off after I go. And I look like a big old nerd. Judd wouldn't stop laughing at me. He told me I looked like the sewing lady on channel 7. How rude. My mouth hurts today where the guy gave me the shots. And by the way, my dentist has no social skills. He stuck that needle in my gums without even being kind enough to let me know what he was about to do. He seriously walked into the room, didn't even say hello, sat down and grabbed the little mirror thingy, so I opened my mouth and he stuck me with the stinkin' needle. Maybe a warning would be nice next time k friend? Sheesh. He needs to come to my classes social skills groups on Friday.

6 comments:

Bekah said...

I think you should come to State College, PA, which is even more freezing than UT, but wouldn't we have fun?! Love you!

Becca said...

i love my mom! :)

Maghann said...

I would totally be down!!! I miss the sun. I need some good ol' Vitamin D the right way and I need it stat!! Our husbands think it's funny to laugh at our misfortunes...we should prank them. PS, what the hell is with your new indian music???

Becky said...

haha Maghann--I like Santogold. :) Is that what you're talking about? heehee...my sisters-in-law listen to that electronica stuff and I heard those songs and they make me dance.

Kathrin Paul said...

I could totally go for a St. George trip! But I don't have next Friday off. Sad. Maybe another time, ok? I hear you on the spring fever. Hard core.
Happy birthday to Judd!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Oh, I'm with ya on the whole dentist thing! After working as a dental assistant, I agree even more! Yuck!