November 23, 2010

Happy 100!

Today one of my students came up to me and said, "Teacher, 100". That was all. :) What a coincidence that he said that on the same day that I am posting my 100th post on this blog right? It's taken me forever to get here! Maghann started her blog later than me and reached her 100th post a REALLY long time ago. I need to start picking up the slack!
Anyway...
I am excited for Thanksgiving this year and grateful for the opportunity I have to reflect on all that I am blessed with. I have so much to be thankful for! I have the world's best (and hardest working) husband! He's my best friend! I have a wonderful family, the best friends ever, a warm home, a stable job, freedoms to live my life how I choose, the knowledge that my Savior loves me, food in my fridge, a reliable car, 20 sweet children that I get to teach and love, and the list goes on and on. I am so lucky to live close to my family and see them on a regular basis. I am lucky to work with people that have become some of my favorite friends. I am blessed to have a job that is very rewarding. I know that I often take my blessings for granted. I know where my blessings come from. I am lucky to know that. I am lucky to have the knowledge of the gospel. I am blessed to know that my Savior lived as the perfect example for me and died for me so I may have the most wonderful blessing of returning to him someday.
I gotta say that I've got it pretty good. I love Thanksgiving because it helps me remember all that I have. I also love the food :).

3 comments:

Maghann said...

Hee Hee - we have matching blogs!!! I love it when we match in all things :) Happy 100 to you and merry thanksgiving feast to ya. Love ya!!

Bekah said...

I really really really love and miss you. That is all. :)

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

What a great post! I'm glad you sound so happy!