February 12, 2010

Somebody that I love is 27!


I love this man very much! And, in light of his 27th birthday, I believe I will tell you 27 reasons that I love him! (Sorry, Maghann I sorta stole this from you haha)

1. He makes me SO happy! We laugh together all of the time and I'm happiest when I'm around him


2. He is REALLY funny. I don't think most people really see my favorite side of his personality, but he knows how to be silly and weird and I love that so much because I am silly and weird all of the time!


3. He makes me feel SO beautiful. I know he thinks I'm the hottest thing there is, and that feels so good.
4. He is a REALLY good cook. Much better than I am. He can make lots of things like sauces and soups and such with no recipe and he makes a KILLER cheesecake.
5. He is so LOYAL. He is a really good friend, brother, husband and son.
6. He has introduced to me so many new things! My favorite food is now sushi and I had never tried it before I met him.
7. He loves to do outdoor things like camping and hiking and so do I! He really helped us develop that hobby together


8. He works REALLY hard. He puts AT LEAST 40 hours a week in just with class and study/homework time and has a job and a significant church calling on top of that. AND he still makes time to spend with me. Amazing!
9. He is the most motivated and ambitious person I have ever met. He inspires me to go after my dreams.
10. A lot of his motivation comes from wanting to provide for me and our future family and he does all of that HARD work with a smile on his face.
11. He rides the bus to help us save money. I would hate to ride the bus everyday! He is so self-less.
12. He's my very best friend! We share so many similar opinions on things. We talk to each other and have good conversations, and he's always trying to make me happy. For example...the other day I picked him up from school and I was SO hungry. I told him that I was "hungry ornery" and without saying anything he drove straight to Cafe Rio to get me some food. He knows me so well!! :)


13. He is GREAT with children! All of our nieces and nephews love him so much and always want to be around him. He is so sweet with our nieces. He was also a really GREAT primary teacher! The kids loved him so much. I can't wait to have a daughter that wraps him around her finger, and I KNOW she will!


14. He's a good listener~
15. He's SUPER smart...I think it's sexy! :)
16. He loves me for who I am and works hard to understand me and all my little quirks.
17. We've learned to communicate with each other REALLY well and he's really helped us to get where we are with that.
18. He is romantic. Remember that poem he wrote for me for my birthday? Yeah. Pretty amazing right?
19. He's got an amazing voice (that was on my list of 'wants' before I got married haha) Not only is his voice wonderful, he has like perfect pitch. Seriously makes me jealous.
20. I love his smile. And his laugh. Both are definitely infectious.
21. He's the kind of guy that never looks at other women. I have NEVER, not once, heard him comment on the looks of another girl, not even celebrities. Because of my "issues", I LOVE LOVE LOVE this about him. He really, truly makes me feel like I'm THE MOST beautiful woman to him and I never feel like he wishes I were any different.


21. He is amazingly hot. The first time I saw him I was almost embarrassed to be going out with him because he was so out of my league. He's hands down the most handsome guy I've ever even spoken to! I'm a REALLY lucky girl!


22.Our relationship feels natural and easy. I feel blessed to have a marriage that runs so smoothly.
23. I love how groggy he is in the mornings. I'm not sure how he ever made it anywhere in the morning before we got married. He says really funny things when I try to wake him up!
24. He finds ways to be interested in what I am interested in. He has met all of my students every year that I have taught because he wants to know who I am talking about, and he is SO cute with those kids. I love that he can find humor in the things that I think are funny at work. Most people don't understand why the things that my students do are so funny, but he really does!
25. If we go shopping together, he always makes me buy something for myself. I know it's because he appreciates me and thinks I deserve the world. He really does treat me like a queen!
26. He's super good at almost all sports. I admire him for being so naturally athletic because I am SO not naturally athletic.
27. He's pretty much just the most amazing guy on the planet. There is so much that I love about him that I just can't put into words, so this last one is for all of the unsaid things that make him so wonderful! I love love love love him!!!!

Happy Birthday my love!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Sweet sweet post. I'm so glad you are so well taken care of. And you really are as beautiful as he says you are. Happy Birthday, Judd!

Maghann said...

I think you and Judd are super cute!! I think you have a real winner! I love that last photo by the way - it's so very you guys :)

Steph said...

#23?
Srsly? You are a gooooooooood wife!
I, on the other hand, not so much. I can't stand how groggy Luke is in the mornings. I'm like "it's a choice! Snap into it!!!"

lol.I know, I know...it's apparently not a choice.
Sweet post. He's luck to have you too!

Craig Christiansen said...

Steph-- I have felt the exact same ways at time! :) Even when I'm SUPER tired and do NOT want to wake up, I can still become conscious fairly quickly. It's hard to understand why it can be so difficult! haha.