December 13, 2008

Ode to my Becky

How lovely a woman ne'er a human has met.
Impressive, affecting, and affectionate.
I'm not sure why the Lord has sent you to me....
I'm a loser without you,
I couldn't live without you,
You make my heart rush when I finally see you after a long day without you,
You make me want to be a better person,
You're passionate about life,
You're forgiving, understanding, loving, caring, considerate, forbearing, perceptive, patient,
Sensitive, and sympathetic.
In a few words, you're simply incredible.
The world is a better place because of you.

Baby, happy birthday!
I'm so happy we're together.
I'm so THANKFUL that you took a chance and married me.
I could never have been this happy without you.
Happy 26th
I love you. Thank you for your love.

10 comments:

April said...

Oh, that's cute and sweet Judd! Happy birthday Becky!!

Steph said...

Geez...you put every man to shame! Love ya both and hope you are having the birthday of your dreams, Becky!

Bekah said...

C.U.T.E. And you are amazing, Beck. Love you! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky!! I love you!!

Maghann said...

Awwww - what a guy!! Happy Birthday Lou! Love you :-)

The Bailey Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Beck-a-Boo!

The Doutts said...

Happy Birthday, hope it was great! What a special gift from your hubby. "Lets get together, ya ya ya we could have a real good time."

Wardles said...

What a sweet husband! Happy belated birthday beck! I hope you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

nice poem. nicer girl. haapy birthday becky.

steve westgate

Anonymous said...

Son, that was beautiful! Happy, happy Birthday, beautiful daughter-in-law. Love you both! Mom