July 31, 2010

Things I love that you might too

Here are some things that I am loving right now-you should try them! I bet you'll love them too!!
The first thing I would like to share is my FAV restaurant at the moment: My Thai One word. AMAZING. If you like Thai food you MUST, I repeat MUST eat here. Dee, the owner and chef is the loveliest lady you'll ever meet. She makes your food according to your taste, and if you visit as frequently as we do, she remembers how you like it :). The service is almost always super fast, the portion sizes are HUGE and the prices are super cheap. I cannot even pick my favorite dish there because everything is so tasty, but the Panang curry is divine. There is a dish called Sweet chili sauce and veggies that is also super tasty, the fried rice is better than any Chinese fried rice I've ever tasted, and the desert rice is my FAVORITE desert ever. SO SO SO yummy.

Next thing I am loving:
I have the world's lamest eyelashes, but you sure can't tell that when I wear this mascara. I have thin and short eyelashes, and these make them look pretty and long. I haven't tried their new product that claims to do length and volume, but the length stuff is great! I struggle with mascara...so this is a happy find.

Next...

These ear buds rock! They come with different sizes of "cushions" so you can find one that actually fits in your ear. They block out a significant amount of noise and they don't feel like they're going to fall out when you're bustin' your butt at the gym.
Speaking of the gym, I HAVE to have good music to work out to. I can't listen to my everyday music, either. I need the pump you up with a good beat, but still a song you know kinda stuff. I love this set of music...

I seriously feel lost at the gym when I forget my iPod. You can borrow these if you'd like to try them out yourself :).

Since we're on healthy topics, I'll tell you about my favorite bread! It's Aspen Mills Honey Whole Wheat Bread. This stuff has like 5 ingredients. No corn syrup, no sugar (only honey), no enriched wheat flour. It's a little heavy and tends to be a little too dry for something like a pb&j, but it makes super tasty toast and is good for moister sandwiches. I love bread a whole lot and like finding one that is semi-healthy. You can buy it at Costco for under $6 (two loaves) and I've seen it at Good Earth as well. They have other kinds of bread that are yummy as well but not quite as healthy. :)

The last thing that I have been loving lately is:

SUMMER! I have spent lots of time outside this summer. I know, I might get skin cancer someday. That's a definite downside. The sun is good for my soul though. I have been so relaxed for the past 4 weeks, I almost don't recognize myself. :) Maybe my full time job should consist of laying out by the pool, lunches with friends, time with my nieces, and sleeping in every day. If you hear of an opening for something like that, let me know! :)

5 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

Hey, thanks for the list because I think I need to try that Thai place, I also need to try that mascara because I have the same problem with my eyelashed! I also really want to try that bread now! Oh, and I actually need a new play list on my Ipod for working out! So... This list was like RIGHT up my ally! Thanks!

Linds said...

As crazy as this sounds, I HAVE heard of an opening for something like you're looking for!! lol... well... it does require dedicated work to do, but if you do it for 5 years that will be your payoff for the rest of your life. It's what I'm working for!!! 5 years baby... 5 years... that's what I keep telling myself. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Thai food - I'll definitely have to give that a try!

Maghann said...

Moister?? Did you just say moister?? I hate that even more than i hate the word moist!!!! ;) Love your list - thanks for sharing. You make Tai sound like it can actually be good. I want to try their dessert though. That sounds right up my ally.

Kathrin Paul said...

I totally want to try that mascara! I wish we had a community pool here, that's where I'd be all the time!